Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday

Shower doors gone. Ez-Peezy! I couldn't believe how easy they came off! Of course getting all the adhesive off was a pain. I'm still working on how to patch the holes... With any luck I'll be painting that room this weekend. Ah the life of a single gal!

Tonight I start the monthly Greekfest 5K practice with the group. I started this as a way to motivate the group during speed workouts. Looks like it'll be a small group tonight. Hopefully, it's just a coincidence. I had a great swim today. I did my routine mixing swimming and drills and left feeling a bit sore in the stomach area. YAY! My shoulders are a bit sore, too. I did some lifting Saturday, yoga and swimming Sunday and now swimming today. Hopefully this won't be a problem for the workout tonight.

Off to do some stretching and get ready to run. l8r

No comments: