Friday, November 14, 2008

Rainy Friday

Last night's run was awesome! It was a cool night, but once we got going, it was HOT. There were probably 40 ppl at Common Market ready to run when I got there right at 6:30. My friend Cantey showed up which was great because I haven't run with her in a very long time. She was surprised at the number of runners. I'm not sure what our pace was, but it was pretty fast. Two other ladies stayed close behind us. Later they told us they were new and afraid of getting lost. After the run we hung out at the Common Market and I drank way too much. I'm never going to get my butt and abs in shape if I keep that up! But it's the end of the year and there's much to celebrate!

Today I took a day off from all things exercise. I went to the Southern Christmas Show with my mom and a couple of her friends. I wasn't in much of a shopping mood. But I did find some nice wine themed decorations for the kitchen and the worlds strongest catnip toy. Cleo loves it. Not only the toy, but the bag it came in! That is powerful stuff. She rubbed all over it and now her head smells like catnip. I also found a great new running hat. It's a new invention from a small company called Chicadoo. Its similar to a toboggan, but it doesn't cover your whole head so your hair isn't all matted down in the hat. Very chic.

Its currently raining and the forecast calls for storms tonight and then a dry morning. I hope they're right because I don't want to run a half marathon practice run in the rain!

l8r

No comments: