Monday, November 24, 2008

Tired

I haven't run in 3 days. I plan on doing a hill workout tonight but I'm kinda dreading it. It's 50 degrees and overcast. Not a bad forecast, but my body feels beat up. I spent all weekend painting 3 rooms in my place. One room took 4 coats of paint. I was up late two nights and not for fun reasons. Friday night at midnight I went outside to clean the rollers and brushes and it was 18 balmy degrees. I couldn't get any water pressure and just decided to throw away the roller pads and pan liner. The next day I went outside again to clean the rollers and again no water pressure. Then suddenly cylindars of ice shot out of hose and then there was really good water pressure. It was pretty funny. Steam was rising from the water.

Sunday my parents came to help me paint. My place is really too small though and we mostly got in each other's way. I've now hit Walmart 3 times and Lowes once. My goal was to do everything before New Year's. My new goal is to stretch it out thru February. It's starting to look nice though.

I'm expecting this to be a slow week at work and I'm hoping I'm right. Tomorrow night I plan to attend a benefit for the Red Cross which should be a blast and Wednesday night I planned a happy hour for Thanksgiving. I will stay sober Wednesday night. I will stay sober Wednesday night. I will stay sober Wednesday night. I really want to have a good run on Thanksgiving day.

Still no costume for the Dec. 6th race. It's really coming down to the wire. I don't even have a good idea! I don't even have a bad idea. I've been googling on the internet, but really haven't had any luck. I saw something with tinsel that looked promising. I do like shiny things.

No comments: